#CNILux: When Alber Met Suzy
The tables were turned when designer Alber Elbaz took over Suzy’s role as a journalist and interviewed her in-depth in Paris...
And... rolling! On set with Alber Elbaz and Suzy at the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris
FILM BY STUART EVERITT/MARMALADE PRODUCTIONS. PHOTOGRAPHY BY GERALDINE LYNCH
Ever wondered exactly what it takes to be a world-renowned fashion journalist? This is what Alber Elbaz decided to explore in his exclusive interview with Suzy, which took place over tea and macaroons in Paris earlier this year.
Extracts of Alber and Suzy's conversation appear in a limited-edition book printed especially for delegates and industry associates of the fifth Condé Nast International Luxury Conference, which takes place this year in Cape Town on the 10th and 11th of April 2019 on the subject of ‘The Nature of Luxury'.
Learn more about the CNI Luxury Conference at www.cniluxury.com and watch this space for live reports and videos from the Conference, where experts from the world of fashion and beyond discuss the unique challenges and achievements of the luxury industry today.
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song
- #SuzyPFW: Valentino Just Keeps On Giving To Women
- #SuzyPFW Saint Laurent: Playing The Light Fantastic
- #SuzyPFW: The Next Act – Lanvin and Maison Margiela
- The Ultimate Message From Paris: Let There Be Light
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- #SUZYPFW: Mixed Messages at Balenciaga and Givenchy
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?